Thursday 9 April 2020

Our Little Shop

Hello, welcome back, so I wanted to explain a little more about our shop today. Now that you have met myself and my mum, I should probably explain what it is that we do, and what we are trying to achieve with this blog. 

I should probably start at the beginning. We opened Elentya because we weren't having much look with other jobs, but it has also been a dream of my mums to have her own business. We love all things alternative and spiritual and that's what started the ball rolling, I won't go into too much detail for those that have read my previous post, I don't want to come across boring. We noticed a gap in the local market for people who are into alternative things, they have to travel or shop online to find things or get supplies, which I have to do myself, so we wanted to make things more easily accessible and fill that gap. so we just went for it. 

So what do we sell, well just about everything you can think off aha, everything from skulls and black candles that drip red. We are one of 4 retailers in Lancashire that stock spiral clothing, they are awesome by the way I have worn their clothes for years and bought their travel mugs. We don't currently have the clothes on the website yet, but I'm  working on that. But I do highly recommend them if you like something funky and different, they do women's, men's and kid's too. As well as this we have ranges of dragons from cute and colourful to LED light up features. On the other side of the scale there are colourful and pretty fairies and angles of all different kinds.

For those who love aromatherapy and relaxing we have a huge range of incense sticks from Stamford, Elements, Lisa Parker, Anne Stokes, and more, we also have a range of backflow cones from Stamford. To go with these we have a wide range of holders from plain trays and carved boxes, to backflows that look like rivers and waterfalls. or smoking dragons for those who like something different.

On the Spiritual side we have a range of essential and fragrance oils with ornate and simple oil burners. We also have a huge selection of tumble stones (these are also in process of going on the website, sorry) and special crystal pouches. We have coloured spell candle packs and cauldrons, as well as dream catchers and sun catchers too.



So that's a bit about what we sell, but what about our blog, as i said in my last post this isn't all about selling, it's about learning as a community and about new and different things, that is what we want to do, I want to learn and help teach others, whether it is about different types of healing, or different crystals and subcultures, the meanings of herbs and flowers. That is what this is all about. Yes we have a shop, but to my this page is about community and learning, and helping those who are new to their journey, we all have to start somewhere and I would Like this page to be a place where people can come to learn and chat and share their opinions. If you've read this far then please leave a comment with suggestions, I am still new to this, and i am open to suggestions, I hope I haven't board you to sleep. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment